Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Good Morning

OK, it is late morning.  Having one of those days that all I want to do is sit and read.  Did I mention I love books?  What Witch doesn't?  Well that's what I did.  I started Lovely Bones last night and finished it this morning.  I will do a review on it as soon as I stop CRYING!  That's all I'm saying until I can sit down and write a review.  Not that I have ever done reviews before but this must be the Spring of my folly, writing a blog, crafting, reviewing books and posting my recipes online.  What has happened to me? 

I've bolstered my lack of energy with a nice cup of Bustelo Instant Cappucino (Vanilla) pretty soon I'll be dancing around the kitchen.

 I am working on a recipe to post, I don't know what to call it because I kind of made it up.  Hopefully I will come up with a name for it by the time I share it with you. 

So this is just a brief post, letting you know I'm here and planning my little heart out.

No comments:

Post a Comment