Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Update on Recipe

Good morning ya'll.  I'm practicing my southern accent, I will be moving down south at the end of the summer!  Can anyone say "almost year round gardening!"   I digress...I promised you a recipe for picadillo (ground beef).  I made it yesterday, but we didn't eat it, so don't have the nice final picture of the ground beef served over the white rice.  We will eat this tonight then I'll post the pics.  Had an interesting time with my camera taking the pictures.  I use my little Sanyo which is handy and easy.  So here I am in the kitchen taking pictures of ingredients, garlic and onions sizzling in the skillet, then all of a sudden I get a memory full message!  Oh my, well what I actually said was "crap!"  Then I figured I'd use the more complicated camera and took my pictures.  I start to download my pictures from the fancy camera and I couldn't get the memory card in the slot in the computer.  Turns out I had left the other memory card in the computer from earlier in the day!  That's why my camera was telling me memory full, it didn't  have a memory card in the camera!  This is typical of me.  Is this typical of you?  I mean as women we are alway multi-tasking.  Between cooking, taking care of animals, housework and surfing the net what's a girl to do?

4 comments:

  1. I do that all the time, forget my memory card in the computer lol.

    Where abouts down here will you be moving? I am in Northern Florida!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bella, I will be in the Ocala area!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you blog about your experiences as a Jersey Girl living in the South.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Believe me I will! It will be an adventure!

    ReplyDelete