Monday, May 16, 2011

Mystical Connecticut

Hi there, I'm baaaack.  I'm writing from the lovely state of Connecticut.  I came up here to spend some time with family as well as visit a new age fair my niece has told me about.  I met some lovely people which I will be writing about in the near future. 

This fair is put on by the Astrological Society of Connecticut, Inc.. I had heard really nice things about this fair and I was not disappointed.  Had a wonderful reading (more about that in future posts), wonderful craftsmen and craftswomen, and interesting lectures (of course more about these in future posts as well).  Picked up tons of herbs and jewelry so today I am a happy woman!  I will be travelling on Tuesday so I won't be posting, but I've got my arsenal of posts coming up.  Hope you had a lovely, magickal weekend and will chat with you later on in the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment